We, Baiksan, are gradually but energetically building towards the future through creating value for our customers and our commitment to the duties of our company through the best services founded on mutual respect, trust, self-determination and originality based on respect for humans and will establish a business ethics system in 2017 and work hard to deepen the business ethics system while following the requirements related to human rights/ labor/ ethics/ environment, which are the requirements of our customers, under the mottos of
- Business that Respects Humans (human)
- Business that Respects Customers (customer)
- Business that Opens the Future (future)
In addition, we provide scholarships, etc. through a total of 930 million won (own expenses included) of in-house workfare money for the welfare of our employees and have received an achievement citation from the head of the Ansan Regional Employment and Labor Administration on Commerce and Industry Day for sincerely practicing our human resource policy.
We will continue to pursue corporate sustainability management through ethics, human rights labor, etc.
- 1. Minimization of customer complaints
- 1) Quick and accurate improvement and settlement of customer complaints
2) Solve problems at a fundamental level to prevent recurrence of the same incongruities and irregularities
- 2. Optimization of design quality
- 1) Operation of fundamental management system and utilization of scientific/statistical techniques
2) Minimization of design change through reinforcement of verification activities
- 3. Secure post-quality of raw materials
- 1) Activity support and strengthening of judgment for the quality control of cooperative firms
2) Increase detection capability through modification of receiving inspection system
- 4. Quality stabilization of process and products
- 1) Uniformization of product quality through statistical/ scientific process control
2) Improvement of quality and productivity through the removal of inadequate/ waste elements
- 5. Optimization of verification/inspection system
- 1) Improvement of detection capability through modification of consistent examination/ inspection system
2) Securing and maintenance of precision/ accuracy degree for the examination/ inspection system
All employees of Baiksan Co., Ltd. must understand the quality policy and objectives above, truly realize the established quality system and achieve
the quality policy and objectives through continuous improvement activities.